Apply: Send CV + Cover letter to contact [at] houseofgreenland.com
What the job is:
We’re looking for an administrator (reporting to: General Manager) to join us and to support us in making more work that gets people talking. (In a good way!).
Who we are:
- Not a house.
- Not in Greenland.
- But a fiercely independent full-service creative boutique.
We’re ex-googlers, creatives and filmmakers who started in a house on Greenland road to create the agency we would have loved to work with. We have partnered with world industry leaders such as Google, Red Bull, BT, Samsung, and Virgin, building relationships and creating work that inspires.
Everyone and everything at HoG is driven by creativity. By surrounding ourselves with doers and makers we build strong, provocative relationships between companies and their customers.
- HR responsibilities
- Setting up new starters on payroll
- Setting up new starters with pension scheme
- Onboarding new starters (Google Drive, LastPass, policies, etc.)
- Keeping dashboards up-to-date for holiday, payroll, etc.
- Accounting responsibilities
- Monitoring available payment methods
- Managing bank accounts and doing any payment which requires login credentials/ manage the weekly pay-run
- Preparing invoices to send to a range of international clients/ manage the invoice tracker and invoice system internally and externally
- Uploading and categorise receipts for all payments/running an effective expenses system company wide
- Uploading, categorising, and ensuring timely payment of invoices sent to us/ Debt collection system in place
- Uploading and categorising bank + card statements in accounting software
- Summarising bank statements to ensure cash flow tracking is up-to-date/update the cashflow doc on a weekly basis
- Reconciliation: assigning receipts to each transaction on accounting software
- Assisting the accountant in preparing VAT and corporation tax returns
- Ensuring taxes are paid in full and on time (PAYE, VAT, corporation tax)
- Paying salaries and staff expenses
- Monitor and track production external spend
- Do monthly management accounts
- Create company budget
- Reconcile the company budget on a monthly basis
- Create financial reports on a monthly basis for the SMT
- Monitor foreign currency exchange rates and move company funds in the appropriate way(flowing sign off) to maximise rates.
- Office management; ensuring that our workspace is clean and well managed. This includes but is not limited to: Purchasing all office supplies (teas/coffees/snacks etc), Upkeep of stationery stock and office electrical equipment .
- Providing support to Production and Account Management teams when welcoming clients into the office (preparing refreshments and meeting set up)
- Maintaining filing and storage systems both computer and manual
- Booking travel arrangements and accommodation when necessary
- Booking couriers and taxis when necessary
- Ensuring all electrical equipment is functioning and up to date; you will be the point of contact for our laptop leasing company
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture. House of Greenland is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate base on race, colour, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
- Competitive Salary
- Individual and team training budget
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Flexible working
- Mental health Employee Assistance Program
- Referral programme
- Company offsites