House of Greenland is looking for an Administrative Assistant
Reporting to: Managing Director
To apply: Send CV + Cover letter to contact [at] houseofgreenland.com
Who we are:
Not a house. Not in Greenland.
But a fast growing full-service agency covering a wide array of strategic and communications challenges: above the line advertising, behaviour change, comms strategy, content strategies.
We work with world industry leaders such as Google, Red Bull, BT, and Samsung, and Virgin to design and build campaigns and content with video at the heart of it.
What you'll do:
- HR responsibilities
- Setting up new starters on payroll
- Setting up new starters with pension scheme
- Onboarding new starters (Google Drive, LastPass, policies, etc.)
- Keeping dashboards up-to-date for holiday, payroll, etc.
- Accounting responsibilities
- Monitoring available payment methods
- Managing bank accounts and doing any payment which requires login credentials/ manage the weekly pay-run
- Preparing invoices to send to a range of international clients/ manage the invoice tracker and invoice system internally and externally
- Uploading and categorise receipts for all payments/running an effective expenses system company wide
- Uploading, categorising, and ensuring timely payment of invoices sent to us/ Debt collection system in place
- Uploading and categorising bank + card statements in accounting software
- Summarising bank statements to ensure cash flow tracking is up-to-date/update the cashflow doc on a weekly basis
- Reconciliation: assigning receipts to each transaction on accounting software
- Assisting the accountant in preparing VAT and corporation tax returns
- Ensuring taxes are paid in full and on time (PAYE, VAT, corporation tax)
- Paying salaries and staff expenses
- Monitor and track production external spend
- Do monthly management accounts
- Create company budget
- Reconcile the company budget on a monthly basis
- Create financial reports on a monthly basis for the SMT
- Monitor foreign currency exchange rates and move company funds in the appropriate way(flowing sign off) to maximise rates.
- Office management; ensuring that our workspace is clean and well managed. This includes but is not limited to: Purchasing all office supplies (teas/coffees/snacks etc), Upkeep of stationery stock and office electrical equipment .
- Providing support to Production and Account Management teams when welcoming clients into the office (preparing refreshments and meeting set up)
- Maintaining filing and storage systems both computer and manual
- Booking travel arrangements and accommodation when necessary
- Booking couriers and taxis when necessary
- Ensuring all electrical equipment is functioning and up to date; you will be the point of contact for our laptop leasing company
Working at HoG
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture. House of Greenland is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate base on race, colour, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
- Pension Plan
- Flexible Working
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Mental Health Employee Assistance Program
- Referral programme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Individual and team training budget