To apply: Send CV + Cover letter to contact [at] houseofgreenland.com
What the job is:
We are looking for a senior art director (reporting to: Creative Director) who can create compelling communications across social media, film, print, digital outdoor and CRM. Whether it’s a brand film, a digital outdoor campaign or bringing to life a campaign in print and social, you’ll be able to engage a discerning target audience.
Working with a copywriter, you’ll be able to take a brief and generate ideas, with the view of achieving different marketing objectives. You must be an ideas person who has worked on creative campaigns. You will be a conceptual genius who can visualise their ideas seamlessly and take feedback while working in a fast-paced environment.
Who we are:
- Not a house.
- Not in Greenland.
- But a fiercely independent full-service creative boutique.
We’re ex-googlers, creatives and filmmakers who started in a house on Greenland road to create the agency we would have loved to work with. We have partnered with world industry leaders such as Google, Red Bull, BT, Samsung, and Virgin, building relationships and creating work that inspires.
Everyone and everything at HoG is driven by creativity. By surrounding ourselves with doers and makers we build strong, provocative relationships between companies and their customers. We’re looking for an Art Director to join us and make more work that gets people talking. (In a good way)
We’re looking for:
- Excellent art direction skills
- Ability to interpret a brief and develop creative concepts.
- Ability to express ideas across a range of channels.
- Ability to take feedback from clients and stakeholders.
- Quick to immerse and familiarise yourself with a brand, their aims and their target audience
- A collaborative team player
- Proactivity and ability to work autonomously
- An interest in the developing trends and innovations for advertising and design
- Be able to manage numerous briefs and liaise with the client teams on a regular basis
- Lead pitches for new campaigns
Who you are:
- Experienced as a creative art director with a portfolio to show it
- Worked across a variety of platforms, formats & content types
- Digital content focused
- Agency background
- Capable of working both independently, as well as leading a team
- Ambitious and hungry work ethic
- Personable and collaborative manner
- Ambitious, versatile and proactive
- Fun, driven and eager to learn
- Bags of enthusiasm, initiative, reactivity & enterprise
- Excellent self-management and mentoring skills
- Hands-on, autonomous with a sharp eye for detail
- Experience working directly with clients and deep understanding of the B2B space would be a plus
What you’ll do:
As a Senior Art Director you will be working autonomously & managing project teams on all kinds of projects, in close partnership with our Account Management team.
- Creating and driving campaigns and assets for stunning content
- Communicating, inspiring and maintaining compelling storytelling
- Overseeing creative pitches and creation of treatments for content, short form or episodic on all platforms
- Monitoring trends in the digital and advertising industries
- Managing and inspiring a Junior creative team
- Developing concepts for campaigns and live pitches, both as a Senior Creative and as a Creative Lead (alongside a creative team)
- Pitching ideas to clients if working for an agency or present to directors if working in-house
- Keeping the Creative Director abreast of progress and have the ability to answer their questions regarding progress on projects or anything related to the agency
- Briefing and translating ideas to the creative team(s)
- Leading multiple projects from conception to completion in accordance with deadlines
- Evaluating and, if necessary altering, the content of projects before completion
- Hiring, developing and managing the creative team
- Steering or writing scripts and copy. Keep in line with the ECD’s vision
- Overseeing / Directing shoots where the agency sees fit
- Select external suppliers when necessary (freelancers)
- Sign off projects before they are presented to the CD or client
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture. House of Greenland is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate base on race, colour, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
- Competitive Salary
- Individual and team training budget
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Flexible working
- Mental health Employee Assistance Program
- Referral programme
- Company offsites