House of Greenland is looking for an Integrated Sr. Producer [Hybrid]
Reporting to: Head of Production
To apply: Send CV + Cover letter to contact [at] houseofgreenland.com
Who We are
Not a house. Not in Greenland.
But a fast growing full-service agency covering a wide array of strategic and communications challenges: above the line advertising, behaviour change, comms strategy, content strategies.
We work with world industry leaders such as Google, Red Bull, BT, and Samsung, and Virgin to design and build campaigns and content with video at the heart of it.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for a Senior Integrated Producer to join our team and help make some excellent work.
The portfolio of projects you touch will be diverse covering everything from the production of strategy to live action, animation & digital media including videos, website development, online advertising and email marketing.
Who You Are
- 5+ years experience as a producer
- Skills and experience in most or all forms of content production to an senior level (i.e. pre production planning, photography shoots, filming, live events and post production edits and animation)
- Experience with Digital project management (UI, Webdesign, branding)
- Experience in transcreation/localisation
- Skills in production project management and process
- Experience in managing your own team
- Bags of enthusiasm, initiative, reactivity & enterprise.
- Excellent planning & organisational skills.
- Hands-on, autonomous with a sharp eye for detail.
- Time management – High levels of organisation with brilliant multi-tasking skills to manage multiple projects at once
- Team player with the ability to work under own initiative.
- Keen interest to learn what you don’t yet know - we’re happy to grow with you, if you bring the right attitude and ethics to the table.
What You’ll Do
- Liaising and ensuring smooth communication across the creative production and accounts departments, to make sure creative vision, budgets and delivery are joined up across the teams
- Managing multiple projects across all aspects of production from beginning to end including: pre production planning, content shoot production management (still and video), managing crew, talent and resource and coordinating post production.
- Sourcing, commissioning and working with editors, animators, talent and other freelance specialists
- Own & manage all project schedules, budgets, scoping, and staffing plans
- Coordinate with the project team to guarantee the workflow, documentation and design standards are being upheld.
- Advise on project feasibility before creative ideas are shared with the client, flag any potential roadblocks in advance and work on alternative solutions.
- Kick-off briefings and meetings, driving everything from consultation & support to production scoping through production to final delivery. It will also consist of applying production knowledge to forward planning/strategy, working with internal teams and client on implementation of content calendars, the execution, delivery, and closure of all projects.
- Mentoring and training your junior team to grow their production skills
- Assisting the leadership team in optimising our creative strategy by staying up to date on content trends, and proposing original ideas and new formats of execution
- Support on setting and defining new internal and production processes, help to consolidate the existing ones with the account team and studio manager.
Working at HoG
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture. House of Greenland is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate base on race, colour, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
- Pension Plan
- Flexible Working
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Mental Health Employee Assistance Program
- Referral programme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Individual and team training budget