To apply: Send CV + Cover letter to contact [at] houseofgreenland.com
What the job is:
Everyone and everything at HoG is driven by creativity. By surrounding ourselves with doers and makers we build strong relationships between companies and their customers. We’re looking for a Junior Copywriter (reporting to: Creative Director) to join us and make more work that gets people talking. (In a good way)
Who we are:
- Not a house.
- Not in Greenland.
- But a fiercely independent full-service creative boutique.
We’re ex-googlers, creatives and filmmakers who started in a house on Greenland road to create the agency we would have loved to work with. We have partnered with world industry leaders such as Google, Red Bull, BT, Samsung, and Virgin, building relationships and creating work that inspires.
We need someone who thinks in ideas and knows what it takes to make a reader take action - whether that’s buying a product, signing up to a service, changing a behaviour or any one of a million things.
You’ll be as confident writing headlines and taglines as you are writing long form content and subject lines. Owning brand tone of voice across a range of media.
You’ll likely have a background in direct/customer engagement, though this isn’t essential and the remit will stretch far wider than that.
And you will be joining a team of talented designers, creatives and makers.
- Write: Articulate big ideas, scripts, deck-creation and case studies
- Lead: We want someone who is capable of building on our existing client relationship. Owning the development of campaigns now and helping us convert potential opportunities into creative projects in the future.
- Inspire: Presenting to clients and colleagues alike
- Co-create: Work within cross-disciplinary teams alongside visual designers, motion designers and developers
- Flex: Adapt to the challenges and needs of a fast-paced working environment
- Test & Learn: Visualise and prototype concepts to varying levels of fidelity to demonstrate and improve ideas
- Translate a client’s objectives into effective, entertaining social first content that is specifically aimed at achieving measurable results.
- Managing your allocated time
- Working closely with the Strategy & Client services and Production teams on creative ideation and execution
- You are a Copywriter experienced in understanding and questioning a brief and getting stuck into the project autonomously.
- You work closely with our Creative Director and collaborate with our Account team to help bring ideas and projects to life with pithy and engaging copy.
- To deliver and influence every piece of copy for each project correctly and in conjunction with our Production team.
- Occasionally you will be asked to collaborate with freelance team members of all creative principles.
- Experience in tech is preferred.
- Ability to take strategy and execute it in digital, social-first, show-stopping ways.
- Well versed with the G-suite
- Experience with using Adobe Suite is a big plus
- Is organised and comfortable managing multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously.
- Is a team player who is supportive and capable of bringing the best out of those around you
- Is confident, vocal and professional, comfortable pitching ideas presenting in front of clients and attending shoots.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture. House of Greenland is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate base on race, colour, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
- Competitive Salary
- Individual and team training budget
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Flexible working
- Mental health Employee Assistance Program
- Referral programme
- Company offsites