To apply: Send CV + Cover letter to contact [at] houseofgreenland.com
What the job is:
We’re looking for a Senior Project Manager / Digital Producer to join us and make more work that gets people talking. (In a good way!). You’ll be handling projects and campaigns for our biggest clients across tech, automotive and sport with a focus on B2B and some B2C.
(reporting to: General Manager)
Who we are:
- Not a house.
- Not in Greenland.
- But a fiercely independent full-service creative boutique.
We’re ex-googlers, creatives and filmmakers who started in a house on Greenland road to create the agency we would have loved to work with. We have partnered with world industry leaders such as Google, Red Bull, BT, Samsung, and Virgin, building relationships and creating work that inspires.
Everyone and everything at HoG is driven by creativity. By surrounding ourselves with doers and makers we build strong, provocative relationships between companies and their customers.
Who you are:
- Around 5+ years experience (Experience in creative/digital/marketing agency and/or tech preferred)
- Experience working directly with clients.
- Experienced with written digital content (from articles to case studies to IG) and ideally digital strategy work and paid media campaigns.
- Understanding the advertising landscape; from the latest creative best-practises, marketing and social media trends, and the roles of different media channels
- Extensive digital and campaign production experience, including leading a team of freelancers and managing juniors
- Experience with UX/UI build and web design, as well as digital production of graphics e.g. Banners, emailers, posters, motion graphics and even animation.
- Understanding both technical and creative processes of the work.
- Excellent internal and external verbal and written communication skills.
- Hands-on, autonomous with a sharp eye for detail.
- Bags of enthusiasm, initiative, reactivity & enterprise.
- Excellent planning, organisational skills and self-management.
- Additional written and spoken languages are a plus, especially German, Italian or Spanish.
What you’ll do:
You will be working autonomously & managing project teams on all kinds of projects, in close partnership with our Account Management team.
From inception to completion, you will be the first point of contact for anything production related including schedule, budget, product vision, alignment, client management and team morale.
- Take briefs from Account Managers & Directors, scoping and estimating production requirements and jobs, managing them from brief to delivery to a high standard and client’s expectations.
- Working closely with account management and the creative team to produce campaigns.
- Overseeing your production team (both in-house designers, illustrators, animators and freelancers).
- Responsible for the timelines and financials of projects, in partnership with the Senior Management.
- Oversee the production of animation & digital media including videos, written case studies, stills, still banners & animated banners, social content, online advertising, website development and email marketing.
- Ensure all clients and inner creative team / account managers are efficiently updated on the stages of delivery of digital campaigns.
- Coordinate with the project team to guarantee the workflow, documentation and design standards are being upheld.
- Prepare accurate and consistent status reports.
- Identify any issues and resolve them in a timely manner.
- Direct a team of designers, developers & other technicians to ensure that the final product is consistent with the client’s vision.
- Ensure all content is on brand and meets client’s & internal CD’s requirements.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture. House of Greenland is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate base on race, colour, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
- Competitive Salary
- Individual and team training budget
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Flexible working
- Mental health Employee Assistance Program
- Referral programme
- Company offsites