House of Greenland is looking for a Strategist
Reporting to: Senior Strategy Director
To apply: Send CV + Cover letter to contact [at] houseofgreenland.com
Who We are
Not a house. Not in Greenland.
But a fast growing full-service agency covering a wide array of strategic and communications challenges: above the line advertising, behaviour change, comms strategy, content strategies.
We work with world industry leaders such as Google, Red Bull, BT, and Samsung, and Virgin to design and build campaigns and content with video at the heart of it.
What we’re looking for
Strategy is an important part of House of Greenland DNA, and your role as a Senior Strategist is to make sure all the work we produce reflects this, by:
- Translating client challenges into clear and inspiring briefs for the teams
- Acting as a marketing consultant for our clients
- Able to continuously learn, analyse and formulate recommendations
- Making sure creative work is grounded in solid insights, made clear and applicable to everyone.
Who You Are
- 3+ years experience in a strategy/planning role:
- Strategist/planner in an ad agency
- Social media/digital strategist from digital agency
- Hybrid brand/comms planner
- Client side marketer willing to move into agency strategy
- Experience with the different comms/ads channels is a plus but we’re not looking for a pure media planner.
- Credentials across B2B and B2C accounts is ideal.
- Self-starter, hands-on and autonomous with a sharp eye for detail
- Excellent internal and external communication ability
- Personable and collaborative manner
- Curious learner with an active interest in strategy and communications
What You’ll Do
Research and analysis - Robust data and insights
- Research to understand a market and boil it down to key findings and insights.
- Gather audience insights through qualitative and quantitative methods.
- Using our research tools and resources (WARC, IPA,…) to increase the team’s understanding.
Brand and creative strategy - Clear plans leading to inspiring creatives and strong results
- Understand a client’s situation, extract strategic information and translate into an actionable plan of action.
- Build inspiring creative briefs that speak to clients, accounts and creatives.
- Guide creative process, putting structure around ideas and territories
- Proficiency with media channels and able to advise on best practices, esp. Digital
Client facing - Sell strategy and creative concepts
- Build sound strategic decks to successfully land creative work for clients.
- Present, listen and engage during the session: help clarify goals and translate into concrete agency action points.
Agency - Strategic thinking inside/outside House of Greenland
- Support the creation of an internal strategy playbook to support future projects
- Create external thought leadership articles for the agency
Working at HoG
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture. House of Greenland is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate base on race, colour, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
- Pension Plan
- Flexible Working
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Mental Health Employee Assistance Program
- Referral programme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Individual and team training budget